? ??????????????Sky Island? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 80 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Day (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 160 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Rainy Christmas

I have found myself in Hilliard, OH again for the holidays and it is absolutely wonderful to be with family and spend time with old friends. I've spent most of my time with my mother running errands and laughing as we normally do. I love that my mother has always been my best friend. (She was crackin' me up last night!... I don't wonder where I get my quirky thought-processes...) Downtown Hilliard has shown a betterment in appearance and I respond with the sense of gratitude for the place in which I was raised. Good times!




I've gotten to babysit Briana's kids here and there and have a good time with those cuties! I just love those kids and try at all costs to spend as much time as I can with them. It's fun to have little kids around for Christmas. They get so excited!



Amber or Keith, I don't know if the two of you have ever been to "The Book Loft" down in German Village, but it is magical!! I've only been there once before with Dan Chase, so we made another stop after dinner the other night for old time sake. OH! I was in there for 3 hours and could have stayed longer. It's two houses joint together to form halls, stairways, shelves and "more books than you've ever dreamed!" (Belle's got nothin' on this!) I think that has to be one of my favorite things thus far. There are so many books I want to read!


(Berni, I thought about the pictures you took in that antique store and wished I had a better camera to take some shots. I'm going to have to take another adventure down there again. It's too good not to take pictures!) Tonight we will be doing our caroling as a family, and as well, to act out the Nativity scene with all the costumes and what-have-you. A Merry Christmas indeed! We're still praying for a white one...

4 comments:

Collette said...

HI GINA!!!!

Oh reading your blog makes me miss you and our little talks while you eat tuna and crackers and me drinking my pickle juice

I LOVE YOU HENRIETTA

Karessie said...

hi gina! i miss you SOOOO much! merry christmas and happy new year :D :D :D love ya girly! everytime i see a rainbow i think of you :D :D

Anonymous said...

GINA! I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! I loved reading up on your recent happenings...moving to El Cajon and all. I think about you all the time and I hope you know how truly you are loved. You should check out our blog! It's www.mikeandlins.blogspot.com

I love you to pieces! What's your CA address?

Dubb Days said...

Thanks for adding me!! I look forward to reading your adventures and where the wind blows you next!
Christmas is better with kids!