? ??????????????Sky Island? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 80 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Day (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 160 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Letter 13

Dear Laughter,

Iʻm grateful for what you do for my brain and for my relationships. My health is also grateful for the attitude change since it helps in my energy levels as well.

Thank you for being a choice. I need to remember to smile instead of yell or giggle instead of getting frustrated. There are worst things. And no, my appliances are not out to get me.

Hereʻs to you, my hardy bellied, tear-flowing, abdomen stinging, mouth aching, belting laughter!

0 comments: