? ??????????????Sky Island? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 80 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Day (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 160 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Letter 17

Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouth wash, 


I need you, and appreciate you four in my life very much. Thank you for cleaning and cleansing and whitening and leaving my mouth a refreshing! 

Floss, for getting what I canʻt, 
Toothbrush for doing all the dirty work,
Toothpaste, for cleaning up after, 
Mouthwash, for the rinse and squeaky clean feeling! 

I am better knowing you as well as more pleasant for others to be around me! 



0 comments: